VISION & MISSION
To lead the evolution of healthcare, to enable everyone we serve enjoy a better, healthier life.
We will be an innovative, leading regional health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through excellent clinical quality; accessible, patient-centered, caring service; and unmatched physician and employee commitment.
To provide compassionate, accessible, high quality healthcare to the community, and to enhance lives and preserve health by enabling access to a comprehensive, fully integrated network of the highest quality and most affordable care, delivered with kindness, integrity and respect.
Our ethics and principles are that which sets us apart from the other healthcare providers in the city:
- 1. Respect
- We treat each individual with caring consideration and value the every kind of perspective each one of them can bring.
- 2. Quality
- By setting and surpassing higher standards, we will continue to build a smarter, faster, more efficient organization that delivers excellent, appropriate care in the right place at the right time.
- 3. Compassion
- Our culture of caring will be unmistakable in every personal interaction as we treat individuals, families and colleagues with empathy, honesty and openness.
- 4. Kindness
- Our staff members touch the lives of the patients and families in our care. We treat those we serve and each other with kindness and compassion and strive to better understand and respond to the needs of a diverse community.
- 5. Foresight
- We will anticipate the challenges tomorrow may bring and develop new and innovative ways to inspire healthier communities.
- 6. Safety
- Our first priority - and the rule of medicine - is to protect our patients from harm. We believe that maintaining the highest safety standard is critical to delivering high-quality care and that a safe workplace protects us all.
- 7. Excellence
- We work as a team to bring experience, advanced technology and best practices to bear in providing the highest-quality care for our patients and families. We devote ourselves to continuous improvement, excellence, professionalism and innovation in our work.
- 8. Integrity
- We act ethically and responsibly in everything we do and hold ourselves accountable for our behaviour. We bring respect, openness and honesty to our encounters with patients, families and co-workers and support the well-being of the communities we serve.
- 9. Equality
- We believe that true service can only be possible without any form of discrimination based on gender, caste, socioeconomic statuses, etc, which is why we give the utmost importance to equality in everything we do.
- 10. Transparency
- Our patients and their families have entrusted us with their lives. We uphold that faith by being transparent in every step of the process, always letting them know of the whole picture.